“I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.”
~ Drew Barrymore

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

About Me :)

Hey everybody! I hope you're having a great day! As a fan of other beauty blogs, I always find myself wanting to be able to look into the lives of that person. See a little "behind the scenes" if you will. I find it interesting when the author shares info about themselves and pictures from their life. It makes me feel like I get to know them a little better. So today, that's what I am going to do for you guys! The little "About Me" section just isn't enough.


I have a 4 year old Yorkie. Her name is Sophie. 
My name is Taylor Nicole Rogers and I am 16 years old. I live in the wonderful state of Kentucky, which by the way, isn't what everyone thinks it is. No, we don't run around barefoot, but we actually have a lot to offer. This is the only place in the world where corvettes are made and without us, noble characters such as Jack Sparrow, Edward Scissorhands, and Mort Rainey would have never been born. That's right. Johnny Depp was born in this state...and I am a HUGE fan! I'm obsessed with pirates(:



I am kind of a shy person. I can get along with people, I just have a hard time getting to know them. I used to feel unstably insecure about myself all the time. Until I discovered my secret weapon and new passion for life. Make-up. At this point, I have to give a shout out and a very big THANK YOU to my beautiful friend Cassie from Alaska. Her moving here was a huge event in my life and is the reason that I am on the path of pursuing my Cosmetology License after high school. I owe you so much girl! 


Cassie and I(:

I'm just an average person like anyone else. I have really big dreams that I hope will one day come true with hard work and determination. I know that I can do anything I set my mind to and no one or no thing will stop me from being happy. I get a lot of discrimination from people, especially friends and teachers for wanting to pursue a beauty career. They say I'm too "smart" for it, but I don't care. This is my life and what makes me happy. And from here on out, I'm just going to be me. 





Stay beautiful. Inside and out. <3
xxooxx, Taylor.


Daily Nuggets
~Going to Cheddar's for dinner tonight. Yum!
~I love my boyfriend. He's amazing and everything I could ever hope for.
~Must register for AP exams...soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey :)
Thanks for following my blog! I had to say that I love your hair! Especially the style and the way your bangs are. Do you have really short layers in the front and longer ones in the back?
LOL, i want to bring your picture to my hairstylist!

Kelly
xo

Taylor Nicole(: said...

Hey, thank you so much! :) Yep, short layers in front, longer in back.