“I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.”
~ Drew Barrymore

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blue Fairy Eyes!



Hey Everybody! How many of you love the color blue? It actually happens to be my favorite, so today I decided to go for a blue look that would really make my eyes pop! After I was finished, I realized that it reminded me of a fairy look! Haha. So, I decided to post some pictures, considering some of you may be considering a fairy costume for Halloween coming up here soon! 


For this look, I used my Cover Girl "Tropical Fusion" eye shadow quad. You can find these at any drugstore or discount store for around 5 dollars. I started off by putting the green shade all over my lid. Next, I drew a line diagonally from the outer corner of my eye, up to where my eyebrow should end, and filled in my outer V triangle, taking part of it into the crease, then blended it out. For the browbone color, I used the light yellow in the quad.



Underneath my eye, I took the darkest blue and put it on my lower lash line, half way in. Then, I took the green and blended it with the dark blue, all the way over to the inner corner of my eye. 


For eyeliner, I used my Physician's Formula Eyeliner in "Blue" that comes in the Eyeliner Trio for Blue Eyes. Just add your favorite mascara and this look should be set! Also, I forgot to mention that as a base, I did add the NYX jumbo eye pencil in "Cottage Cheese" under neath the shadow. This gave them a more metallic look that you see in these pictures. You can where the look without it, but it may not have as much sparkle or shine. :)



No comments: