“I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.”
~ Drew Barrymore

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthday Wish List! (:

Heyy everybody! As my birthday approaches closer and closer I can't help but think about some things I've really been wanting! I decided to share with you some of the things that have caught my eye recently, and that I am really wanting to try out. So, here ya go! :D (These are not listed in any particular order.)



First up, is CoverGirl and Olay's Simply Ageless Eye Concealer. I've heard some great things about it, from various different age groups of women. I think if I got one, I would pick out the "Light" shade. My skin if pretty fair.



Next up, CRACKLE nail polish of course!!! I've seen soooo many people wearing this and it looks awesome! I really really want some of my own, but just haven't gotten around to getting any. Hopefully soon(:



Ok, so I have heard absolutely amazingggg things about Maybelline's Dream Mousse Blush! I see it in the store all the time, and just haven't actually taken it home yet, but I think I really wanna try it out in the shade "Peach Satin". It looks good for lighter skin tones like mine.

 Sonia Kashuk brushes! I keep seeing the sample brushes at Target and they are sooo amazing! All of them are sooo soft and great quality. I want them! Especially the face brush (:


If anyone knows me, they know that I am obsessed with gel and cream eyeliners! L'Oreal's HIP liners come in so many awesome colors! Look how pretty that blue one is. I would love to this product in every color and give 'em a try. :)



This is BH Cosmetic's 120 4th Edition Eye Shadow Palette. This is their newest addition, but they still sell their older ones as well. The color's in the 4th edition just seemed to appeal to me more though. Incase you guys haven't heard of BH Cosmetics, just google the name. It's a great online store and they have tons of different eyeshadow palettes:)


And last but definitely not least (this is actually my probably most wanted item), the Urban Decay NAKED palette. Just look at it...you know you want one too. I look at them every time I stop in ULTA. <333

No comments: