“I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.”
~ Drew Barrymore

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Computer Problems and a Sprained Hand...

Hi everyone, I know it's been a long while since my last post and I want to apologize. First, my old laptop was having issues so it took me about a week to buy a new one. Then I fell and severely sprained my hand at school! I still have a brace on it, so I am having trouble typing. Ugh. :/ Anyway, I will be adding a new review on some new Wet N' Wild products soon! Stay tuned! :)
~DAILY NUGGETS~
~It's supposed to rain all weekend, not happy about that.
~Big shout out to Greenwood High School for beating our rival team, the Purples, this weekend in triple overtime. GO GATORS! :D
~I love warm fuzzy socks in the winter, they are a must have.
~Must think of a good post for Valentine's Day...any ideas? (:

No comments: