“I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.”
~ Drew Barrymore

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wet N' Wild Eye Trios


So I absolutely love love love these palettes! If you are a fan of drug store palettes, the Wet N' Wild Eyeshadow Trios are definitely something to look into! Instead of going back for more shadow multiple times, you just barely tap your brush into these and you're set! Another thing I love about these shadows is that they are very pigmented! I would definitely recommend these to anyone that's into colorful eye looks. :) But even if you are a neutrals fan, they have a great natural palette called "Walking On Eggshells." I use that one on a weekly basis, I love it so much! You can find these at any Walgreens store and in some cases Wal-Mart. If you have an ULTA near you, they carry them. Pick one up for only 2.99! You are definitely getting bang for your buck on these. Enjoy! =]

No comments: