“I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.”
~ Drew Barrymore

Thursday, October 13, 2011

October Favorites!

I don't know about you guys, but when I think of October, I think of tons of pretty colors like the changing leaves of the trees. For that reason, I like to try to incorporate some warm, fall colors into my makeup routine, such as oranges, browns, and golds. Here are some of my October favorites!

Wet N' Wild  8 Shadow Palette in "Comfort Zone" (I did a look with this in a post below. Check it out!)




On the left, is one of  Loreal Paris' H.I.P. Eye Shadow Duos in "Charged".  On the right,  is  a baked Eye Shadow by Hard Candy in the shade "Lunar Eclipse."

This is one of NYX Eye Shadow Trios. From left to right the colors are: Golden, Rust, and Walnut Bronze.
(P.S. NYX's "Rust" is an exact dupe for Mac's "Cranberry"!! =] )

I love love LOVE this Contouring Blush and Bronzer by E.L.F.! I use it often..as you can tel l. Haha (:

This lipstick is amazinggg for fall! It's a beautiful brownish gold color.  The shade is "Fossil" by Lancome.

I just got the Falsies Mascara by Maybelline and I immediately fell in love with it! As of right now, it will be the only mascara I use! Also in this pic, is a great eyeliner for fall! It's a Wet N' Wild Color Icon pencil in "copper"

So I just picked up this mousse by TRESemme a couple days ago and it works great!  It gives your hair great body and climate control for those harsh fall/winter days!

No comments: