“I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.”
~ Drew Barrymore

Monday, October 17, 2011

Rimmel Stir It Up Cream Eye Shadows!

So, I went to Walgreens today, and these caught my eye. Not only was it the pretty sparkles and interesting colors, but the prices had been slashed from $7.00 to just $3.59 each! How can you possibly pass up that deal? I haven't tried them out yet, but I will let you know what I think in the future. For now, here's just a preview of these pretty eye shadows by Rimmel London (:

From Left to Right:
#500 "As If", #700 "Wassup?", #400 "Out of the Blue"

Here is a close up of "Out of the Blue". Isn't it pretty?! I love all sparkly stuff. (:


I can't wait to try these out! If any of you have them, please feel free to send me a message or comment your opinion on them. Thanks! Mwah! <3

No comments: