“I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.”
~ Drew Barrymore

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My 16th Birthday Carnival Event(:

Hey everyone! I had the most amazing sweet 16 ever last week. All my friends are super amazing and I just wanted to share some photos of my party with you. (:

 I got tons of make-up and beauty products for my birthday. How awesome is that? This is ULTA's beauty portfolio. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks awesome! Thanks to my awesome cousin Ashley for this one! (:

 I just HAD to have a duck pond. What's a good carnival without a duck pond? It was always my fav as a small tot (:

                                          This is Michael. Michael is amazing. Enough said. <3

No comments: